The Home Child Care Provider Pilot and the Home Support Worker Pilot are 5-year pilot programs that let qualified caregivers and their family members come to Canada with the goal of becoming permanent residents.
- have a genuine and valid job offer
- are able to do the job
- meet the language level (CLB 5)
- meet the education requirement
- are admissible to Canada
- plan to live outside the province of Quebec as a permanent resident
Genuine and valid job offer:
The job you’re offered must be:
- made using Offer of Employment IMM 5983
- full-time, which means at least 30 hours of paid work each week
- from a Canadian employer
- outside the province of Quebec
- from an employer who’s not an embassy, high commission or consulate
- genuine, meaning there’s a real need to hire you
The job you’re offered must be in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) job that matches the pilot you apply for:
Home support worker (NOC 4412)
- You must care for someone who needs help from a home support worker either in your own home or in your employer’s home
- You don’t need to live in your employer’s home to qualify
- Only home support workers are eligible under NOC 4412
- Experience as a housekeeper doesn’t count
You must have a completed post-secondary education credential of at least 1 year in Canada. If you don’t have a Canadian education credential, you need to get your foreign education credential assessed to show that it’s equal to a completed Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least 1 year.
All the Information taken from Canadian Government Website.
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.