British Columbia’s growing economy requires skilled workers in high-demand occupations. The Express Entry BC (EEBC) – Skilled Worker category of the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is a faster way to gain permanent residence in B.C.
To qualify, you must first accept a valid job offer from a B.C. employer. You also need relevant training and experience.
Express Entry BC connects to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry system to speed up the permanent residence process.
To qualify for this category, you must:
- have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry system. This shows you meet the minimum criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry programs:
- have accepted a full-time, indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) from a B.C. employer. The job must be in a National Occupational Classification skilled occupation (Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B).
- qualify to work in your job in B.C.
- have at least two (2) years of directly related work experience
- show you can support yourself and your dependents
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- meet minimum language requirements
- have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
All the information taken from British Columbia Government Website.
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.