British Columbia needs more health care professionals. The Express Entry BC (EEBC) – Healthcare Professional category of the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) helps physicians, specialists, nurses and allied health professionals put your valuable skills to work in the province and get permanent residence.
Express Entry BC connects to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry system to speed up the permanent residence process.
To qualify for this category, you must:
- have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry system. This shows you meet the minimum criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry programs:
- have the support of, or a full-time, indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) from a public health authority as a:
- registered nurse
- registered psychiatric nurse
- nurse practitioner
- allied health professional such as a:
- diagnostic medical sonographer
- clinical pharmacist
- medical laboratory technologist
- medical radiation technologist
- occupational therapist
- if you are a midwife, have a letter of confirmation from an established practice group in B.C.
- qualify to work in your occupation in B.C.
- have at least two (2) years of directly related work experience
- show you can support yourself and your dependents
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- meet minimum language requirements
- have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
All the information taken from British Columbia Government Website.
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.