A visitor visa is an official document that embassy will stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter USA.
Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in USA. Processing time will be 3-4 days after interview.
Documents Required for USA Visitor Visa:
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity + all old passport if any
- DS 160 Confirmation Form
- Appointment Letter
- Covering Letter
- Bank Statement (Last 6 months)
- Last 3 Years ITR
- 2 Recent Colour Photographs
- Supporting Financial Documents like Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds etc.
- Leave Letter with company seal and signature (If Employed)
- Last 3 months Salary slips (If Employed)
- Business Registration or Partnership deed (Self Employed)
- Company’s Bank Statement (Last 6 Months)
- Last 3 years company’s ITR
- ID Card (If Student)
- Bonafide Certificate (If Student)
- Birth Certificate (for Minor)
- NOC from parents on stamp paper (for Minor)
- ID proof of parent (for Minor)
- Invitation Letter (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Inviter’s ID like PR card or Passport (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Address Proof like utility bill, electricity bill etc. (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Sponsorship Letter (If Sponsored)
- Sponsor’s ID proof like Passport or PR Card (If Sponsored)
- Last 6-month bank statements (If Sponsored)
- Last 3 Years ITR (If Sponsored)
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.