Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is located at the northwest end of the Black Sea sharing its borders with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the southwest and south, with Moldova in between. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe. At present, Ukraine is ranked in the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of postgraduates in the fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
- Capital: Kyiv
- Currency: Hryvnia
- Language: Ukrainian
- Major Intake: January, September
- Major Cities: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Odessa
Nowadays, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among international students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine comprises many world-class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine are eligible to apply for a job in any part of the world.
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are listed below:
- General medicine
GOOD REASONS TO STUDY IN UKRAINE:
- The quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine medical colleges is very good.
- The government is always there to help the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
- The expense of MBBS in Ukraine and accommodation is very low.
- No donation is required to be paid by the student for getting admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
- Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students fit and active.
- The students are encouraged to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
- The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine manages all the medical universities of Ukraine. These medical universities of Ukraine offer the best value for medical education for students from around the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.