British Columbia needs more health care professionals. The Skills Immigration (SI) – Healthcare Professional category of the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) helps physicians, specialists, nurses and allied health professionals work in B.C. and gain permanent residence.
Want a faster way to apply for permanent residency? See if you qualify for Express Entry BC — Healthcare Professional.
To qualify for this category, you must:
- have the support of, or a full-time, indeterminate job offer (a permanent job, or one with no set end date) from a public health authority as a:
- registered nurse
- registered psychiatric nurse
- nurse practitioner
- allied health professional such as a:
- diagnostic medical sonographer
- clinical pharmacist
- medical laboratory technologist
- medical radiation technologist
- occupational therapist
- if you are a midwife, have a letter of confirmation from an established practice group in B.C.
- qualify to work in your occupation in B.C.
- have at least two (2) years of directly related work experience
- show you can support yourself and your dependents
- have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- for NOC skill level B occupations, meet minimum language requirements
- have a wage offer in line with B.C. wage rates for the occupation
All the information taken from British Columbia Government Website.
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.