A visitor visa is an official document that embassy will stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter United Kingdom.
Visitors can stay up-to 6 months in United Kingdom. Processing time will be 15 -20 days.
Documents Required for United Kingdom Visitor Visa:
- Visa Application Form
- Appointment Letter
- Visa Fees payment receipt
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity + all old passport if any
- Covering Letter
- Bank Statement (Last 6 months)
- Last 3 Years ITR
- 2 Recent Colour Photographs
- Supporting Financial Documents like Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds etc.
- Leave Letter with company seal and signature (If Employed)
- Last 3 months Salary slips (If Employed)
- Business Registration or Partnership deed (Self Employed)
- Company’s Bank Statement (Last 6 Months)
- Last 3 years company’s ITR
- ID Card (If Student)
- Bonafide Certificate (If Student)
- Birth Certificate (for Minor)
- NOC from parents on stamp paper (for Minor)
- ID proof of parent (for Minor)
- Invitation Letter (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Inviter’s ID like PR card or Passport (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Address Proof like utility bill, electricity bill etc. (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Sponsorship Letter (If Sponsored)
- Sponsor’s ID proof like Passport or PR Card (If Sponsored)
- Last 6-month bank statements (If Sponsored)
- Last 3 Years ITR (If Sponsored)
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc. (For Business Visa)
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead (For Business Visa)
For more information CLICK HERE.