59A visitor visa is an official document that embassy will stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter New Zealand.
Most visitors get 3 months visa but visitors can stay in New Zealand as per embassy granted. Processing time will be 15 -20 days.
Documents Required for New Zealand Visitor Visa:
- Visa Application Form
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity + all old passport if any
- Notarized Copy of all pages of Current Passport
- Covering Letter
- Bank Statement (Last 6 months)
- Last 3 Years ITR
- 2 Recent Colour Photographs
- Supporting Financial Documents like Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds etc.
- Leave Letter with company seal and signature (If Employed)
- Last 3 months Salary slips (If Employed)
- Business Registration or Partnership deed (Self Employed)
- Company’s Bank Statement (Last 6 Months)
- Last 3 years company’s ITR
- ID Card (If Student)
- Bonafide Certificate (If Student)
- Birth Certificate (for Minor)
- NOC from parents on stamp paper (for Minor)
- ID proof of parent (for Minor)
- Invitation Letter (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Inviter’s ID like PR card or Passport (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Address Proof like utility bill, electricity bill etc. (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Sponsorship Letter (If Sponsored)
- Sponsor’s ID proof like Passport or PR Card (If Sponsored)
- Last 6-month bank statements (If Sponsored)
- Last 3 Years ITR (If Sponsored)
- Evidence of funds of at least NZ$ 1,000 per month for maintenance and accommodation, or NZ$ 400 per month if your accommodation has been prepaid. In the form of bank statements, saving books or fixed deposit certificates, or Completed sponsorship form INZ 1025 if your visit is being sponsored by a New Zealand citizen/resident.
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc. (For Business Visa)
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead (For Business Visa)
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.