Russia is a country and it is situated in Asia and Eastern Europe. Russia is the largest country in the world by land area and it is also known as the Russian Federation.
Russia has been a popular destination for international students for pursuing MBBS right from the Soviet Era. Russia boasts about occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s
“Directory of World Medical Schools”. Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe. MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for International students because of the highly subsidized fee by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. There are almost 57 medical universities in Russia. The student to teacher ratio is 7:1 in all Russian Medical Universities. About 12 of these universities provide MBBS in English Medium.
In the past decade, there has been a tenfold increase in the number of international students traveling for MBBS in Russia. All universities are recognized by the WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
The duration of MBBS in Russia in English Medium is 6years. Students can also opt for MBBS in Russian Medium. Duration of which is 7 years which includes 1 year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty)
All Russian Medical Universities are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere in the world including India. Students from all over the globe go to Russia for MBBS Study and all medical universities provide quality medical education and practical knowledge. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian languages, MBBS students also get training to learn the Russian Language because by learning the Russian language a student can communicate with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
GOOD REASONS TO STUDY IN RUSSIA:
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Rus Education provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.