The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is a community-driven program. It’s designed to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work and live in one of the participating communities.
About the Process:
There are 4 steps to applying for permanent residence under this pilot.
- Check that you meet both
- IRCC eligibility requirementsand
- the community-specific requirements.
- Find an eligible jobwith an employer in one of the participating communities.
- Once you have a job offer, submit your application for recommendationto the community.
- If a community recommends you, apply for permanent residence.
Each community will also have its own
- additional eligibility requirements
- job search process
- community recommendation application process
This information will be available on its website.
|North Bay, ON||Coming Soon|
|Sault Ste. Marie, ON||www.welcometossm.com|
|Thunder Bay, ON||www.gotothunderbay.com|
|Moose Jaw, SK||Coming Soon|
|West Kootenay, BC||http://wk-rnip.ca/|
All the information taken from Canadian Government Website.
For more information, Please CLICK HERE.