A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that embassy will stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.
Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. Processing time will be 15 -20 days.
Documents Required for Canada Visitor Visa:
- Visa Application Form
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity + all old passport if any
- Covering Letter
- Bank Statement (Last 6 months)
- Last 3 Years ITR
- 2 Recent Colour Photographs
- Supporting Financial Documents like Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds etc.
- Leave Letter with company seal and signature (If Employed)
- Last 3 months Salary slips (If Employed)
- Business Registration or Partnership deed (Self Employed)
- Company’s Bank Statement (Last 6 Months)
- Last 3 years company’s ITR
- ID Card (If Student)
- Bonafide Certificate (If Student)
- Birth Certificate (for Minor)
- NOC from parents on stamp paper (for Minor)
- ID proof of parent (for Minor)
- Invitation Letter (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Inviter’s ID like PR card or Passport (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Address Proof like utility bill, electricity bill etc. (If Visiting Friend or Relative)
- Sponsorship Letter (If Sponsored)
- Sponsor’s ID proof like Passport or PR Card (If Sponsored)
- Last 6-month bank statements (If Sponsored)
- Last 3 Years ITR (If Sponsored)
- Invitation letter from host Company stating purpose of trip, business details etc. (For Business Visa)
- Covering letter from Indian company on company letterhead (For Business Visa)
For more information CLICK HERE.